"WHOEVER WINS THE FAMILY,
WINS THE CULTURE IN THE END."
ENROLL IN FALL COURSES
SHAPING CULTURE FROM THE INSIDE OUT
The School of Transformation
EQ 201 The Five Pillars of EQ
This is not a mere information dump! Rather, a core set of experience modules and tools that produce transformation- permanent shifts and lasting change in YOUR LIFE, FAMILY, AND LEADERSHIP!REGISTER NOW
Coach Approach to Life/Ministry
The Coach Approach Workshop teaches a complete set of coaching skills that expand your effectiveness as a leader while helping you accelerate the growth of your family, friends and others in your business or organization. These skills are also a strong foundation to those starting their own coaching practice.REGISTER NOW
The Family School
Intro to Family Legacy and FRP
In the Intro to FRP and Family Legacy Class (four 1-hour weekly classes - 4 hrs. total) You will experience the six protocols of How to do family as God designed.
- Family EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- Family Identity
- Family Ritual
- Family Venture
- Family MISSION
- Family Impartation
You'll learn about the various resources, trainings, and menu of services that can equip and empower your own family as well as the families in your church, ministry, business, or sphere.
Family Legacy Shaping Culture from the Inside Out Pt. 1
The Family Legacy: Shaping Culture from the Inside Out Pt. 1 (Protocols 1 and 2) is a practical interactive course that will empower you to build a thriving family, an enduring legacy, and a transformed culture while your children to do the same.REGISTER NOW
Family Legacy Shaping Culture from the Inside Out Pt. 2
(Protocols 3-6) The most important focus for a healthy world is truly healthy families who are producing healthy children who become healthy leaders at the decision centers of culture while equipping their children to do the same.
This course is more than theory and concept. It is a practical how-to course with more than sixty exercises, experiences, and tools to equip families.REGISTER NOW
Coach Approach to Family
Coaching is the master skill in today’s rapidly shifting world whether at work, at home, or at church. Coaching develops people.
In The Coach to Family, you’ll learn how to use coaching in many aspects of your marriage, parenting, and family relationships. You are in for seismic shifts in how you teach, disciple,, discipline, counsel, and lead those you have been entrusted to steward.REGISTER NOW
New Courses Coming in 2023
- Pre Marriage Coaching
- Marriage EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- Blended Families
- Intro to Family EQ
- Intro to Family Identity
- Intro to Family Ritual
- Intro to Family Venture
- Intro to Family MISSION
- Intro to Family Impartation
- Mama Wounds
GET EMAIL UPDATES
Family Legacy Coach CertificationTraining
Courses starting Nov. 10th!
COURSE 1: THE FAMILY LEGACY SHAPING CULTURE FROM THE INSIDE OUT (PART 1- PROTOCOLS 1 & 2)
COURSE 2: THE FAMILY LEGACY SHAPING CULTURE FROM THE INSIDE OUT (PART 2- PROTOCOLS 3-6)
COURSE 3: THE COACH APPROACH TO FAMILY
NOTE: Courses are University accredited courses taught by Dr. Randall Bixby and his wife Lesli Lamb-Bixby. Courses taken for credit carry additional requirements, costs, and separate registration. Contact us for more information.LEARN MORE
FRP GLOBAL FAMILY COACHES TRIBE BENEFITS
- A place to belong - A tribe of family transformation specialists committed to a healthy family for everyone.
- Coach and Facilitation certification.
- ICF best practice training as a coach and facilitator of Family Legacy modules for your family and other families in your sphere, church, network, etc.
- Coaching skillset for your leadership role in any family, business, organization or ministry.
- Permission and support to coach and train other families as a part of the FRP Family Coaches Tribe (some restrictions apply)
- Placed on our FRP Family Coaches Referral list.
- Monthly FRP Family Coaches equipping Zoom call
- Savings on mentor coaching (coaching on your coaching and building your practice)
- Permission to co-brand with us and to use our materials.
- Invitation and discount to annual FRP Family Coaches Dream Trip and ongoing Training
- Invitation to collaborate with us and grow the overall ministry to reach families. (May include development of new materials, events, training, etc.)
Our MISSION: To raise up a GLOBAL tribe of skilled coaches who can restore families to God's design through experiential training, coaching and resources.THE FAMILY REFORMATION PROJECT
ALL ABOUT THE FRP AND THE FAMILY LEGACY STORY
Reach out for more information on any of our offerings.