FAMILY LEGACY COURSE 3: Coach Approach to Family
Format: Video (self-paced)
Instructor: Dr. Randall Bixby
Course fee includes:
- 16 hours of class videos
- Complete video e-course
- Digital versions of Dr. Bixby's book The Family Legacy: Shaping Culture from the Inside Out and its companion workbook
- Cultural Architects Journal: Journeys of Faith and Character (book)
- DiSC profile assessment
- One-on-one with Dr. Bixby
If you prefer hard copies, you can purchase those on Amazon.
Coaching is the master skill in today’s rapidly shifting world whether at work, at home or at church. Coaching develops people. It increases emotional intelligence and develops leaders while promoting accountability and adaptability that applies to every aspect of someone's life. In this course, you’ll learn how to use coaching in many aspects of your life. You are in for seismic shifts in how you teach, disciple, discipline, counsel and lead those you have been entrusted to steward. You will learn to govern your legacy more effectively!
The Coach Approach to Family:
- Will teach you to facilitate breakthrough effectiveness for your family, your ministry, your organization and other families.
- Teaches a complete set of coaching skills that expand your effectiveness as a leader while helping you accelerate the growth of your family, friends and other families in your business or organization.
- Is an interactive course that helps you effectively coach your family and the families of others into a thriving life and legacy creating a coaching culture to help them heal, grow and thrive. You will also learn important facilitation skills.
- Is for people who feel called to restore the family back to God's original design by coaching and facilitating the Family Legacy protocols with the families in their sphere as a Family Coach.
The Family Legacy: Shaping Culture from the Inside Out is a practical, interactive course that will empower you to build a thriving family, an enduring legacy and a transformed culture while also equipping other families as a Family Coach.
This course is Part Three of The Family Legacy Coach certification journey, and addresses the coach approach of the Family Legacy Model.
The Family Legacy Model is a simple, enduring, transferable framework to do family as God designed. The six protocols and practices that follow intentionally build the family as designed while teaching our children and grandchildren to do the same. This Model provides a meaningful blueprint for cultural transformation from the inside out!
The protocols provide a simple process that families can use to transform individuals and families from the inside out so the generations downstream can experience healing, growth, and success in life while imparting these practices to their children and grandchildren.
Practicing these protocols will cut off the power of negative generational influences. Practicing them will preempt the toxic indoctrination of our godless public and university education systems. Living the protocols will empower our children to think critically and objectively beyond the smoke and mirrors of the deceptive mainstream media and keep them connected to the God of their faith, working with Him to succeed in a long and prosperous life.
Important Distinctions of the Family Legacy Model:
- Biblically based and designed
- Integrates emotional intelligence into the context of family
- Use of a coach approach in the family
- Transferable process for generational impact
- Experience-based training methodology
- Intentionally designed for maximum legacy benefit
- More than 60 experiences and tools to equip families with a step-by-step how-to framework
A 3% processing fee has been added.
“Whoever wins the FAMILY, wins the culture in the end.” Dr. Randall Bixby