FAMILY LEGACY COURSE 1: Culture & Identity
Format: Video (self-paced)
Instructor: Dr. Randall Bixby
Course fee includes:
- 16 hours of eight video classes
- Complete video e-course
- Digital versions of Dr. Bixby's book The Family Legacy: Shaping Culture from the Inside Out and its companion workbook
- Cultural Architects Journal: Journeys of Faith and Character (book)
If you prefer hard copies, you can purchase those on Amazon.
The Family Legacy: Shaping Culture from the Inside Out is a practical, interactive course that will empower you to build a thriving family, an enduring legacy and a transformed culture while also equipping other families as a Family Coach.
This course is Part One of The Family Legacy Coach certification journey, and addresses the first two protocols of the Family Legacy Model.
The Family Legacy Model is a simple, enduring, transferable framework to do family as God designed. The six protocols and practices that follow intentionally build the family as designed while teaching our children and grandchildren to do the same. This Model provides a meaningful blueprint for cultural transformation from the inside out!
The protocols provide a simple process that families can use to transform individuals and families from the inside out so the generations downstream can experience healing, growth, and success in life while imparting these practices to their children and grandchildren.
Practicing these protocols will cut off the power of negative generational influences. Practicing them will preempt the toxic indoctrination of our godless public and university education systems. Living the protocols will empower our children to think critically and objectively beyond the smoke and mirrors of the deceptive mainstream media and keep them connected to the God of their faith, working with Him to succeed in a long and prosperous life.
Important Distinctions of the Family Legacy Model:
- Biblically based and designed
- Integrates emotional intelligence into the context of family
- Use of a coach approach in the family
- Transferable process for generational impact
- Experience-based training methodology
- Intentionally designed for maximum legacy benefit
- More than 60 experiences and tools to equip families with a step-by-step how-to framework
A 3% processing fee has been added.
“Whoever wins the FAMILY, wins the culture in the end.” Dr. Randall Bixby